Not to worry! This is completely normal! Essentially this just means that Lightroom forgot where your files are located and needs to relocate the folder they're in. Will include some step-by-step instructions below to help! Here is also a walk-through video!
- When you open the completed catalog from us, some (or all) of your images may be grayed out – this is normal!
- When you view the images in Grid View, there should be "!" marks in the upper right corner of all of your images. Click on one of these and a pop-up window should appear telling you to relink to a specific original RAW image.
- Once you relink this, the rest of your images should start to load. Often this disconnect happens if the other folder of original RAW files is on an external device. You essentially just need to show Lightroom where the this folder is, by relinking an image first!
- If you find the edits don't load in immediately after relinking to the RAW files, sometimes closing and reopening Lightroom helps!
- If you don't see grayed out images with a "!" in the upper right corner - congrats! Lightroom was able to relink to your images successfully. :)