Yes you can! However, the catalog you received from us is its own separate catalog. So, we recommend you re-link that catalog to the original RAW files and make sure that you're happy with the edits! You can then import that catalog into your primary/main/master catalog (if you have one).
To merge our Lightroom Catalog into your main catalog:
- First close out of our catalog, by going to File > Open Recent and select your main catalog.
- Once your main catalog is open, go to File > Import from Another Catalog, and select our completed PE catalog you just had open.
- In the dialog box that pops up, make sure to select Replace: 'Metadata and develop settings only', and uncheck 'Preserve old settings as a virtual copy' and click 'Import'.
- At this point, you should start to see our edits load on top of your images.
- After you import, we recommend that you keep a back up of the completed catalog from us on an external device, as we only keep completed orders on file for up to two weeks after they've been completed.
We hope this helps! Please reach out to customer support if you need anything!