Yes, there are a couple options for doing so:
*Orders processed in Photoshop.
If you want all of the images corrected and retouched for Custom Retouching:
Place a Custom Retouching order and select the option to include correction. When we provide the quote, it will include the cost of correcting all the images you're submitting for retouching (if you selected that option), in addition to the retouching work. Keep in mind that because we use Photoshop for retouching, we'll need the original RAW files or high resolution JPG files.
If you want all the images corrected but only some of them Custom Retouched:
- Complete the Color Correction order form, but do not check out yet (this order will stay in your cart while you complete the next steps).
- Complete the Custom Retouching order form, using the provided option to indicate that we should work on the files from the Color Correction order.
- On that order form: please be sure to select ‘See separate Color Correction order for correction details’, and ‘I am also ordering Color Correction - use the images I upload for that order’. Also please include the order number of this Color Correction order so that our editors know where to pull the images from for Custom Retouching.
- Check out.
- Upload the RAW/JPGs image files using the Upload Images link. You can ignore the "Paste link here".
We'll know to grab the images from the Color Correction order, color correct them, and then process the designated images for Retouching.
Basic & Advanced Retouching
*Images processed in Lightroom 7 or 8.
- You can add on either Basic or Advanced Retouching for a few images onto a Color Correction or Culling + Color Correction order after filling out the order form.
- Or you can place an order solely for the images you'd like Basic/Advanced Retouching applied to and add on color correction for those images!
Just be sure to flag the images you'd like retouched with the yellow label in Lightroom!
*Please note Basic & Advanced Retouching orders are only for orders with Smart Previews + a Lightroom catalog 7 or 8, at this time.